Looking for a new place to live can be an exciting thing to do. That is why Ritz have taken a refreshingly new approach to letting - to help keep it that way! We aim to make the process of finding and moving into your new home quicker, easier and even enjoyable! Take a look at just some of the ways we do this...
Click here to fill in an enquiry form
- Local, friendly and helpful agent who will be happy to come to you if it makes life easier
- Prospective Tenant completes application form
- Ritz Property Management carries out referencing
- On successful completion of referencing (usually with 48 hours) Ritz contacts prospective Tenant to arrange convenient time to sign Tenancy Agreement and hand over the property
- Tenant signs the Tenancy Agreement and pays rental in advance, plus rent held as a bond which is refundable at the termination of Tenancy Agreement subject to a satisfactory exit inspection of the property. Deposits vary on the property
- Tenant occupies property
Charges to tenants are specified below:
Application fee £150.00 for the first applicant and £65.00 thereafter.
Company application fee £150.00
Late rent payment (5 days after due date) £25.00
Bounced cheques £25.00
Replacement copies of contract £10.00
Copies of keys £5.00 (per key)
Visit to property regarding rent arrears £10.00
Release a reference £25.00
All prices are inclusive of VAT.