|Landlord Services - Let Only Service
If you decide to choose this service Ritz will be happy to carry out the following...
- Visit the property, offer advice on rent, furnishing and safety regulations
- Market the property through our website, 'To Let' boards, local press and mailing lists
- Arrange viewings and find you a suitable tenant following thorough referencing procedures
- Draft a Ritz assured short hold tenancy agreement and serve any necessary statutory notices
- Complete an inventory and schedule of condition of the contents of the property
- Take meter readings and notify utility companies, the local council tax office and water company of the
new tenancy details
- Collect the first months rent and security deposit, deduct Ritz fees and forward the balance of monies to the Landlord
For further information see:www.depositprotection.comwww.mydeposits.co.ukwww.thedisputeservice.co.uk
- Landlords have to join one of the three schemes approved by the Government in order to handle their own deposits.
- Each scheme has it's own rules which bind the Landlord.
- The Landlord has 14 days from receiving the bond to advise the Tenant where the deposit is held and to issue the
Prescribed Information as defined in the Housing Act 2004.
- Failure to comply fully will result in the Landlord being liable to a fine of three times the deposit amount, payable
to the Tenant. In addition the Landlord may be ordered to repay the deposit to the Tenant with immediate effect
and will lose the usual right to obtain possession under the Act.
Landlord Services - Full Management Service
GREAT OFFER FOR LANDLORDS!!!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUST 10% COMMISSION CHARGED ON FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE. FOR LIST OF
SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS PACKAGE PLEASE SEE BELOW...(SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
Please call 0113 3050999 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more...
This is the perfect choice for those who prefer to offload all of the responsibilities of managing a tenancy. In addition
to the 'let only' duties described, if you choose the full management service we will also:
- Check in the tenant on the move-in date
- Collect monthly rents, transfer monies to your account and issue monthly statements showing rent collected
and any deductions made for fees, repairs and maintenance
- Make any necessary amendments to the tenancy agreement as authorised by the Landlord
- Make regular property inspections
- Immediate notification to the landlord of any problems that arise either with the tenant or the property
- Organise any necessary maintenance or repair work.
- At the end of the tenancy, check the property and contents against the inventory and schedule of condition
and arrange for any remedial works, deducting the costs from the deposit
- Reviews of rental values the renewals of tenancies
- Take meter readings and notify utility companies, the local council tax office and water company at the end of
Click here to fill in an enquiry form
MYDEPOSIT PROTECTION SCHEME
From 6 April 2007 all landlords must protect tenants' bonds by registering them with a Government approved scheme
(see the Housing Act 2004). Joining one of the schemes is mandatory and the penalties for non-compliance are
Where the property is Managed by Ritz Property Management
For further information see:
- Landlords will notice very little difference and we will guide you through the new regulations and processes as
the need arises.
- Ritz Property Management is an approved member of the Mydeposits scheme.
- The cost to the landlord to register deposits will be ?40 on issue of a new fixed AST.
- Deposits are held by the Agent as Stakeholder which means that agreement between Landlord and Tenant must
be reached regarding any proposed deductions at the end of the tenancy. If deductions
can not be agreed amicably then the parties will be forced into arbitration via My Deposits.
- Landlords can no longer hold the deposit themselves unless they are registered with an approved scheme in their
- Tenants have the right to know which scheme their deposit is registered with and we will issue them with all the
information they need within the prescribed timescales thus protecting our Landlords from unnecessary legal action.
- Tenants prefer to deal with a reputable managing agent in most cases as they know that their deposit will be
protected properly at all times.
Charges to landlords are specified below:
Let only service (6 month AST) £350.00
Let only service (12 month AST) £500.00 or 5% of rent (Whichever is greater)
Full management service £200.00 (set up fee)
& 10% inc VAT each month.
Termination of contract £400.00
Full inventory £55.00
Additional requested property inspections £35.00
Issue of section 21 notice £50.00
Issue of section 8 notice £50.00
Duplication of keys £5.00 (per key)
Deposit protection £58.00
Gas certificate (Min two appliances) £55.00
Energy Performance Certificate (Residential) £60.00
Replacement copies of contract £10.00
All prices are inclusive of VAT.